Sensogram Technologies is a research and development company that designs, produces and markets innovative biosensors that are easy-to-use wireless mobile devices. Sensogram allows real-time, continuous, remote and mobile monitoring of vital signs such as blood pressure, heart rate, respiration rate, oxygen saturation, and others.
Founded by Dr. Vahram Mouradian, who's vision was to enable people to take control of their own health and wellness. Our first product, SensoSCAN, is the result of many years of US and International research, transforming advanced medical technologies into an affordable, lightweight devices suitable for everyday use.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide financial insight for company operational decisions;
- Assist in developing company strategies and management plans;
- Develop financial strategic plans for the company;
- Direct and oversee the financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for STI's operations;
- Oversee the preparation and review of financial reports summarizing and forecasting company business activities and financial positions in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings;
- Develop strategies and analysis of investments and loans for short- and long-range financial plans;
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements and oversee implementation of same.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Economics or related field;
- 15 years of related experience in senior financial management positions and in domestic and international experience in the medical device industry;
- Domestic and international travel required 20% of the time.
Jobsite: Plano, TXhr@sensogram.com